[gst-devel] About Linking Library

sanjay aghara sanju_ce1985 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 10 11:37:11 CET 2008

Hello Friends,

I have developed my own RTSP Stack. And I want to put it in the current GStreamer implementation.

I have created the library (.a) of my RTSP Stack. But I don't know that how can I compile or link it?

I am not able to find anything that can help me in adding library from Makefile as it is generated with automake. So, how can I compile my library with gst-plugins-good compilation?

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay.