[gst-devel] [opengl] an other plugin in construction

Julien.Isorce at alumni.enseeiht.fr Julien.Isorce at alumni.enseeiht.fr
Mon Mar 10 13:52:28 CET 2008

Hi,

I have started an other opengl plugin, but it uses glut to manage windows
(and  keep multi platform). It has a close design as the actual plugin.
But it still in developement and do not know yet if it will be better than
the actual plugin.

By the way, I have a very basic problem for now lol. To init glut (in the
plugin code), argc and argv are needed. How can I retrieve argc and argv
from glib or gstreamer ?
I mean, gst_get_argv(...) and gst_get_argc(...)   (args used in
gst_init(...))

Thx