[gst-devel] problems compiling ffmpeg-gstreamer plugin for ARM

Norbert Leder e0525421 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Mar 11 22:33:06 CET 2008

Hi,

first of all I hope that belongs here, sorry if not.

I am a student on TU-Wien and I've got a problem with my current project.
Today I tried to build and install the ffmpeg-gstreamer plugins for the
iMx31 Freescale
board we are using for our current project.
I tried to build the sourcepackage using ./configure --host=arm and the
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc
compiler.
It compiled/installed without an error but it didn't create me .so
files automatically
and I wasn't able to make it work on the iMx31.

I am really lost! Please give me some advice!

with best regards
Norbert LEDER