[gst-devel] DV File CPU Usage?

Jonathan Thomas jonathan.oomph at gmail.com
Thu May 8 22:02:12 CEST 2008

Just a little more background:  I am attempting to put together a prototype
of a non-linear video editor using the gstreamer framework.  The .DV file
format is a very important format for home / consumer-level video editing.
I'm concerned that if the performance is no good on that format, then it
will impede the progress of all non-linear editors trying to use gstreamer.

Does anyone agree / disagree?

Thanks,
-Jonathan