[gst-devel] Need help getting simple rtp pipeline to work

ved kpl ved.kpl at gmail.com
Wed May 21 09:10:58 CEST 2008

Hi,

Which version r u using?.
The error states that the caps are not getting negotiated in ur
receiving pipeline,
one of the elements there doesnot support the incoming format.
I tried the same pipelines,. It didnt throw any errors, although
nothing got displayed
at the receving end.
Try using xvimagesink or some other sinks directly instead of autosink.
Also try  other formats like audio eg. mpeg audio mp3..(rtpmpadepay/pay)

Cheers
Ved