[gst-devel] mp3 decoder

Gnanasekar sk.gnanasekar at gdatech.co.in
Wed Nov 19 12:51:04 CET 2008

No , I am not .I am not going to do in the same way as mad used libmad
decoder.
I was planned to dump the whole data (each 4K) in to a single buffer and
passing that
buffer to decoder_init function of libmad which is doing decode
oparation and processing those stuffs.Because decoder_int takes whole
size of the source file(thats why i have been transfered all 4K's to a
single  buffer).

So my functionality is goes like this,

filesrc -> passing 4K for each iteration
Gbuf   -> my own buffer for holding all 4K's in a single buffer
decoder_init(&Gbuf) -> passing Gbuf to decoder_init (libmad function)
input ,output,error -> these are callback functions which is defined in
libmad.I am using all these call back functions altogether with this
decode of libmad.

whether my flow is fine or any changes needed in the flow?

Thanks and Regards,
SK.Gnanasekar