[gst-devel] mp3 decoder

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 13:03:47 CET 2008

Let me rephrase it in another way:
  The most efficient way to use libmad with GStreamer is how it's being
done in the mad gstreamer plugin.

If you want to do it another way you're:
 1. looking for trouble
 2. doubling your work
 3. going to end up with a really inefficient plugin

Why do you want to load everything in memory ? What's going to happen if
I give it a one hour podcast ? you're going to load the 60Mbytes in
memory.

   Edward