[gst-devel] mp3 decoder

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller christian.schaller at collabora.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 14:25:48 CET 2008

Hi,
I think what you should do is explain your motivations, it would be
easier to understand what you are trying to achieve then. Do you want to
write a GStreamer mp3 plugin as a way to teaching yourself about the
GStreamer framework? Or do you need to write a full mp3 decoder with
your companies copyright? Or something else?

If you explain that to us I think we will be better able to suggest a
solution.

Christian