[gst-devel] GStreamer DirectFB sink

T.R. Anitha tranitha83 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 24 12:36:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

       I am trying to play a video file using GStreamer DirectFB sink using the pipeline below:

gst-launch 3gpdemux location=<> ! decodebin ! dfbvideosink...

My source and decoder is getting linked and the buffere is prerolling and when it is trying to render the video frames to the sink, it is getting interrupted and throws " Caught signal 4".

Has anyone used dfbvideosink for video playback? if so, pls. shed some light on this. would be of great help.

Thanks,
Krupa (A)

      Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies.yahoo.com/