[gst-devel] Unable to tag

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Mon Apr 27 13:49:34 CEST 2009

I do not know anything about the files or their permissions,
but regarding un-annotated tags I personally find it a very
good idea to block them. One of the major problems we have
with our own CVS repository is the lack of information
regarding tags, who set the tag and why. So IMHO annotated
tags is the only way to go. Then again, I am not the
repository owner for GStreamer...

//Peter