[gst-devel] Unable to tag

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:08:33 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Peter Kjellerstedt
<peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com> wrote:
> [...]

Even the description file had +s, so I don't think someone decided to
block un-annotated tags, maybe somebody did 'chmod +s +R' by mistake?

Regarding your comment, the most common use of tags is to tag a
release, for such cases git.git follows the 'v1.0.0' guideline. If the
tag starts with 'v', then you know _why_ the tag was made, and it
really doesn't matter who did it, does it?

--
Felipe Contreras