[gst-devel] multiple pads linking in a element

rmkart nathankarthik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 07:22:14 CEST 2009

Hi,
I have created 2 element (plugin1, plugin2),  that has two sink pads and two
source pads.
  SRC: 'src_1'
    Implementation:
    Pad Template: 'src'
  SINK: 'sink_1'
    Implementation:
      Has chainfunc(): gst_pullreader_rtcp_chain
    Pad Template: 'sink'
  SRC: 'src_2'
    Implementation:
    Pad Template: 'src'
  SINK: 'sink_2'
    Implementation:
      Has chainfunc(): gst_pullreader_rtp_chain
    Pad Template: 'sink'

When I create my pipeline I will create by
gst_element_factory_make(plugin1);
gst_element_factory_make(plugin2);
gst_element_link(plugin1,plugin2);

When I link the src_1 pad of plugin1 should get linked to sink_1 of plugin2,
similarly for src_2 of plugin1 to sink_2 of plugin2.
How to do this in gstreamer, any ideas or pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Karthik