[gst-devel] PiTiVi 0.13.1.3 pre-release (yet another one)

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:04:32 CEST 2009

Hi all,

  As some of you noticed... the previous pre-release was a bit
'unstable' :) A lot of fixes went into gstreamer core/base/gnonlin as
well as PiTiVi since then and we're happy to give you a new PiTiVi
pre-release.
  It depends on release gstreamer core/base (0.10.24), gst-python
(0.10.16) and the latest gnonlin pre-release (0.10.11.3).

  You can find the tarball here:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/pitivi/0.13/pitivi-0.13.1.3.tar.bz2

  For those using Ubuntu Jaunty, you can find this pre-release (along
with all dependencies) on the gstreamer-developers PPA:
  https://launchpad.net/~gstreamer-developers/+archive/ppa

  We shall be doing the final release on Saturday unless some new
critical bugs appear.

  As usual, testing and bug reports are more than welcome. Please file
any bugs at : http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=pitivi

   Edward

P.S. And for those who missed the essential 3-letter prefix : this is
not a release, it's a *pre-release*. Don't use it for production, but do
test it and report bugs.