[gst-devel] [PiTiVi] PiTiVi 0.13.1.3 pre-release (yet another one)

Neil Wallace rowinggolfer at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:13:06 CEST 2009

Edward,

thanks once again to you and your team on continuing work to improve
pitivi. It is becoming easier to use, yet more powerful.
Congratulations on achieving what I consider the holy grail of software
development!

I have been using the ppa you mention for a while now, but today I note
pitivi is being held back.

using the -V flag for apt-get gives

neil at neil-12inch:~$ sudo apt-get upgrade -V
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
   pitivi (0.13.1.2-0~ppa1 => 0.13.1.3-1~jaunty1)
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

Thought I'd let you know in case I ain't alone.
any suggestions?

regards

Neil (rowinggolfer on irc)