[gst-devel] Upstream and downstream

Tiago Katcipis katcipis at inf.ufsc.br
Thu Aug 13 16:15:40 CEST 2009

Maybe the explanation about upstream and downstream events help you.

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/pwg/html/chapter-advanced-events.html

best regards,
Katcipis

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 7:26 AM, Nguyen Thanh Trung
<trungnt_hut at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry to ask this question but can any one tell me what exactly an upstream
> and a downstream is ? Is upstream is data stream going out from source pad
> and downstream is the stream coming in to sink pad ?
>
> Thanks and best regards.
>
> trungnt
> Yahoo! Mail nay NHANH HƠN - Thử ngay! <http://vn.mail.yahoo.com>

"it might be a profitable thing to learn Java, but it has no intellectual
value whatsoever" Alexander Stepanov