[gst-devel] Build ffmpeg plugin with x264 static lib

Zhang, Boning boning.zhang at intel.com
Mon Aug 17 03:42:10 CEST 2009

I try to build the x264 in the ffmpeg plugin,and I change the configure file in the file with --enable-libx264
And I can build it and make it to rpm.But after I install it in the other computer with it rpm, I run gst-inspect :

GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstffmpeg.so':/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstffmpeg.so:undefined symbol :x264_encoder_encode

If I install the ffmpeg-plugin that is OK without any error.
So can any one help me?

Thanks
Boning,Zhang