[gst-devel] who will call x264enc's _setcap function?

Chen, Weian weian.chen at intel.com
Fri Aug 21 03:20:25 CEST 2009

Hi Mike,

What I want to pass from upstream element (camera source element) to next element (encode element) is the buffer ID of the hardware (such as camera's image buffer), which should be use in encode element's _set_caps for encoder's initialization.

I am not sure whether the information is enough.

thanks,
Weian