[gst-devel] Custom signal/event handling for a bin

rmkart nathankarthik at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 06:17:28 CET 2009

Hi,
So you mean that object properties and action-signals can happen in
application thread while the data flow will happen parallely in streaming
thread, While in case of event the processing happens in the same streaming
thread as that of data flow?

I'm thinking of pausing the pipeline and then send the events which will do
the plugin manipulation, if the pipeline is paused will the events be
processed as the streaming thread will be in waiting state and it might not
process the data flow and events as well.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks,
RK