[gst-devel] Playbin2 and Audio-CDs

reg regomodo at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 21 21:55:07 CET 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to use playbin2 with audiocds. I can get a track to
play,pause and seek fine but the moment I try and change the uri
playbin2 just plays up a lot. These are the errors I get:

(Gereqi.py:5019): GStreamer-WARNING **: Name queue is not unique in bin
uridecodebin0, not adding

(Gereqi.py:5019): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_caps_get_structure:
assertion `index < caps->structs->len' failed

(Gereqi.py:5019): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_structure_get_name:
assertion `structure != NULL' failed

However, I can use playbin2 again without restarting my app. I just
can't use the audio-cd until I restart my app.

Is it possible to use playbin2 with audio-cd's yet?

Regard

Reg.