[gst-devel] QT Demux with strange ouput ES data

Daniel James Laird daniel.j.laird at nxp.com
Thu Feb 12 12:20:02 CET 2009

Thanks for the feedback, Any ideas as to why the qtdemux does not output Elementary Streams?  The mpegdemux does as does the AVI demux and the mkv demux.

On a similar note I am trying to get asfdemux to do something useful.  I cannot get this to output to a file that plays back either.  Does this not output ES either?

Cheers
Dan