[gst-devel] New GStreamer binaries for Windows based on OAbuild.

Farkas Levente lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Thu Jan 8 13:21:07 CET 2009

hi,
do you have any description what you change and what you made?
i'm mainly working with the mingw sig for fedora to be able to push
mingw-gstreamer* into fedora. most of the basic stuff are ready and it's
only time when we able to push gstreamer stuff too. but it'd help a lot
if you can send patches and compile commands what you used to create
these builds.
thanks in advance.
yours.