[gst-devel] Streaming FLV files in http

Pierpaolo gullˆa sviluppo at audiias.com
Sun Jan 18 17:15:41 CET 2009

Hi guys ,

this is my first messagge on the Gstreamer's mailing list.

SO i try to explain my need.

I want to develop an application that take and. mpg files (encoded with
ffmpeg , with mpeg2video for the video and mp2 for the audio).

I want one files , and encoding to the flv on the fly and streaming in
http this flv

I see that with gstreamer it's possible , but I dont' know the command
line instructions that I must to use on my Ubuntu 8.0.4 Box.

Can you provide to me some links or some instructions?

Best Regards.

Goodbye

Pierpaolo