[gst-devel] Streaming FLV files in http

Pierpaolo Gullˆa airteknology at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 19:59:08 CET 2009

Hi Sebastain , thanks for your help!

Now i do another search in google , and I found this blog

http://blog.mycroes.nl/2008_06_01_archive.html

Now I have more clear how gstreamer works.

I must to try to take a mpeg2 files , create by ffmpeg , installed on
the sistem , and streaming this using the

flvdemux plugin from gst-plugins-bad

Do You have any idea about the command that we must to use ?

Thanks for the help

Best regards

Pierpaolo