[gst-devel] GSoC - asfmux project - Request for tasks

thiagoss thiagossantos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 14:47:00 CEST 2009

Hello everyone, I'm the student in charge of the asfmux project for this
year's Google Summer of Code. The plugin developed contains 3 elements:
asfmux, rtpasfpay and asfparse. Those elements are ready to be used and I'd
like that people that are interested in using them for their work/projects
started testing/using.

If you find bugs in it, or if you'd like any features not implemented, mail
me.

Should I already integrate those elements in -bad?

What other tasks should I take as part of my GSoC project? (asf or non-asf
related)

--
Thiago Sousa Santos

Embedded Systems and Pervasive Computing Lab (Embedded)
Center of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (CEEI)
Federal University of Campina Grande (UFCG)