[gst-devel] GSoC - asfmux project - Request for tasks

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Wed Jul 22 20:38:14 CEST 2009

Hi Thiago,
Yeah, get them into -bad right away. My tests so far has mostly been
very successful. It would be good if you add WMV3/VC1 and WMA3 support
to the muxer too even if we don't have encoders as it would be useful
for remuxing. Also for VC1 I guess a parser would be useful as I think
it can be contained in formats where its not already parsed.

Christian