[gst-devel] PiTiVi 0.13.1.2 pre-release (that is : not a release but what comes before)

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 16:41:37 CEST 2009

Hi all,

  We've just rolled out a pre-release for the upcoming PiTiVi release.

  It depends on the current gstreamer core/base/python/gnonlin
pre-releases.

  You can find it the tarball here:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/pitivi/0.13/pitivi-0.13.1.2.tar.bz2

  For those using Ubuntu Jaunty, you can find this pre-release (along
with all dependencies) on the gstreamer-developers PPA:
  https://launchpad.net/~gstreamer-developers/+archive/ppa

  We shall be doing the final release the day after
core/base/python/gnonlin are released, currently scheduled for the 31st
of July.

  As usual, testing and bug reports are more than welcome. Please file
any bugs at : http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=pitivi

   Edward

P.S. And for those who missed the essential 3-letter prefix : this is
not a release, it's a *pre-release*