[gst-devel] Question on mpg2ts seeking now working

Albert Costa costa_albert at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 24 16:57:55 CEST 2009

Hi,
I've seen in the last threads that seeking in mpg2ts (at least in forward mode) was effective. I tried with latest gstreamer win32 builds, and indeed it now works. That's great.
Is it possible to know where the correction occured? Looks like bug 550634 has not moved so I don't know what changed. The reason for my question is that for another project using ffmpeg.exe, we also fall in the same trap (seeking not effective in mpg2ts files). So I'd like to know if getting the up-to-date code version of ffmpeg would solve the issue.
Best Regards,
Al