[gst-devel] Scheduling Problem

pritesh kumar pritesh.kumar2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:03:29 CEST 2009

hi ,
i cant predict the exact reason, but according to me the pipeline u r trying
to implement is not correct approach.

the pull elements should be most upstream , otherwise u have to handle the
pad activation functions properly.  activate_push () , activate_pull().

Alternatively,

the pipeline can be alsasrc  !  pushreader ! alsasink

where the pushreader is  a push element .

whereas in push reader u can have async data queue , which will receive data
from alsasrc and on a separate thread push data to alsasink.

let the push reader be a completey push element.

or may be this approach alsasrc ! push reader ! queue ! alsasink

regards
antwan rockamora