[gst-devel] Enable h264 and mpeg4 encoder in ubuntu

Nguyen Thanh Trung trungnt_hut at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 11:35:39 CEST 2009

Hello,

May be this's not right place to ask this question. But it'll be great if any one can help.

Here's my problem: I need a program to encode video using h264 and mpeg4 codec in gstreamer, but seem gstreamer in ubuntu lacks of these encoder. I've searched google, tried some packages and tried to build the package from source code, too. With gst-ffmpeg source code, mpeg4 encoder is enabled by default but not h264, and although I tried some parameters to enabled h264 encoder, but all failed. So, is there any 1 know already built package(s) with these encoder or how to enabled h264 encoder to build it from gst-ffmpeg source code ?

Thanks and best regards.

trungnt

      "Tốt hơn, thoáng gọn hơn, nhanh hơn -Trải nghiệm Yahoo! Mail mới hôm nay!
http://vn.mail.yahoo.com"