[gst-devel] How to save a stream from a network into a file

sudarshan bisht bisht.sudarshan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 06:37:20 CEST 2009

Hi Zelalem
             Use the following pipeline, here i have set the proper caps
between rtph263pdepay and avimux . Make sure at whatever width, height and
framerate you are capturing at source side use the same numbers here on
receiver side also.  This works on my machine. ( I think this suggestion i
have already given earlier but i missed (fraction) part in framerate caps )

               gst-launch udpsrc port=5000
caps="application/x-rtp,media=(string)video,clock-rate=(int)90000,encoding-name=(string)H263-1998"
num-buffers=5000 ! queue ! rtph263pdepay !
'video/x-h263,width=320,height=240,framerate=(fraction)25/1' ! avimux !
filesink location=test.avi

--
Regards,

Sudarshan Bisht