[gst-devel] Streaming h264 video

Thabelo Mmbengeni thabelo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:18:03 CEST 2009

Hey thanks a lot.

I checked gst-inspect oggdemux and it appears as you said it always has the
sink but source is not always there. Sample linker [ demuxer (src) -> rtppay
(sink), works very well ]

But why does it have to have to be dynamic because we know that ogg has
audio and video isn't one sink and two sources enough.