[gst-devel] Error : App hangs when I try to test my source plugin

Krishnakumar Ramachandran krishnakumar.ramachandran at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 05:18:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

 Thanks for all the help. The issue got resolved. The issue was that I had
multiple sinks and I wan not using any queues. I tried what  Thabelo
suggested and saw that the pipeline is stuck when trying to preroll. I used
queues to connect to my source and everything worked fine.

Arnout,

   I have no choice on this matter as I am trying to make a gstreamer plugin
out of some existing library. I don't have the source of the library. The
library reads data from a stream, demuxes it and gives me separate outputs.
Thanks once again for all your help.

Regards
KK