[gst-devel] SOC - GstEditor

Felipe Coutinho felipelcoutinho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 23:59:48 CET 2009

Hello. My name is Felipe Coutinho and I'm interested in work with gsteditor
0.0.2 at Google Summer of Code. I wrote down some tasks that I think is
important to do at gsteditor. Does anyone have any suggestion? Is it a good
idea work with this project? Thanks.

- Update the goocanvas dependency (CRITICAL)
- Implement the "New" action
- Implement the "Open", "Save" and "Save As" actions (I use a xml to save
the pipeline??)
- Implement the "Cut", "Copy", "Paste" and "Clear" actions
- Add an Export action. It could be a plugin based action, then anyone will
can do a plugin to export to a different format (.java, .py, etc)
- Show full element descriptions at the "Add Element" box when an element is
selected
- Create script to generate installations package for distributions
- Create user documentation

--
Felipe Leal Coutinho
http://felipelcoutinho.googlepages.com/