[gst-devel] [RFC] Moving away from 'common'

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 01:03:08 CET 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 1:01 AM, Tim-Philipp Müller <t.i.m at zen.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 00:00 +0200, Felipe Contreras wrote:
>
>> No comments on the proposal?
>
> Besides the resounding 'no' you got on IRC yesterday you mean?

I didn't propose this on IRC, and even if I did; IRC != GStreamer
community, or rather... the guys on IRC on a particular time-zone.

> Anyway, -1 from me for the record. The current system works well enough
> for me, although I can certainly think of improvements on the git side
> that would make things a bit nicer (some of which are being worked on
> already afaik).

What makes you think it's being worked on?

It definitely can be improved if somebody who cares makes these
improvements. Lets say for example; GStreamer developers.

Who else needs git submodules?

--
Felipe Contreras