[gst-devel] Gstreamer in an embedded Linuxdistribution

Thu Mar 19 22:11:08 CET 2009

Am 19.03.2009 20:32, schrieb Julien Moutte:
> You probably should try to launch a simple GStreamer pipeline with
> playbin on your distro and you will see quickly the missing plugins.
>
> Indeed Elisa uses playbin and a simple :
>
> gst-launch-0.10 playbin uri=file:///home/user/file.mov

i started this, and i become follow error - where can be my problem? how
can i test if alsa working?

# gst-launch playbin uri=file:///storage/Musik/Yeti\ Sports\ Song.mp3
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element /GstAlsaSink:audiosink-actual-sink-alsa: Could not
open audio device for playback.
Additional debug info:
gstalsasink.c(694): gst_alsasink_open ():
/GstAlsaSink:audiosink-actual-sink-alsa:
Playback open error on device 'default': Invalid argument
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
FREEING pipeline ...

(gst-launch-0.10:6271): GStreamer-CRITICAL **:
Trying to dispose element playbin0, but it is not in the NULL state.
You need to explicitly set elements to the NULL state before
dropping the final reference, to allow them to clean up.