[gst-devel] video sink to update OpenGL texture?

Julien Moutte julien at moutte.net
Fri Mar 20 23:04:48 CET 2009

Hi Martin,

We developed a toolkit for OpenGL called Pigment and that is used by
Elisa Media Center.

https://code.fluendo.com/pigment/trac

It provides a video sink that will import the video frames in a texture
using pixel shaders to optimize colorspace conversion.

The toolkit makes it easy to do animations.

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

Julien Moutte,
FLUENDO S.A.