[gst-devel] video sink to update OpenGL texture?

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Sat Mar 21 00:46:01 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 23:04 +0100, Julien Moutte wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> We developed a toolkit for OpenGL called Pigment and that is used by
> Elisa Media Center.
>
> https://code.fluendo.com/pigment/trac
>
> It provides a video sink that will import the video frames in a texture
> using pixel shaders to optimize colorspace conversion.

Clutter and the gst-plugins-gl module are other options you might
explore. For the rawest output, where you're doing all the other GL
operations yourself, you probably want the gst-plugins-gl stuff, but
you'll have to get it from git - there's been no release tarballs yet.

Cheers,
Jan.
--
Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net>