[gst-devel] [gst-cvs] gst-openmax: .gitignore: ignore more

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:20:09 CET 2009

> I'll interpret that as "I don't care", so I went ahead and made the
> modifications.

  ?? I would rather interpret the following as "I don't care about
GStreamer":

  * Removing usage of common submodule
  * Doing whitespace fixes after that and then suggesting those changes
go into common (you could have done it in common from the start)
  * Removing the gst-indent pre-commit
  * Not using the gstreamer indentation style (there's a REASON we use
it : it allows much faster reviewing of all gstreamer modules by other
GStreamer developers).

  Should we remove gst-openmax from git.freedesktop.org ?

    Edward