[gst-devel] GStreamer on Windows

Alex Lee alex.q.lee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:19:24 CET 2009

HI Julien, are you a developer of Elisa? I installed Elisa on my desktop
(WindXP). But can not run the program. It says my graphical card is not
power enough to
support it or lack of graphical driver to run it correctly.

Seems Elisa and Songbird use different ways to build GStreamer for Windows.
BTW, I saw an empty directory plungins/vlcmodules under Songbird
installation
path.

-Alex