[gst-devel] [GSoC] Multimedia correction plugins

Pavel Kostyuchenko shprotx at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 09:35:19 CET 2009

On 3/28/09, Donny Viszneki <donny.viszneki at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well it seems like you haven't done any research. Have you begun
>  selecting plugins to port to GStreamer? Do you have a list of what
>  plugins that are missing that GStreamer should have?

I found at least removing noise from video (VirtualDub filter) and
audio (Audacity), a lot of players have color/contrast/brightness
correction (I haven't seen this functionality in any GStreamer
application). Mentioned movement compensation seems to be interesting
idea but I didn't look deeply into it and its existing
implementations. Yes, I haven't done much researches, thanks for
pointing me on this defect. Well, I have some time to fix that.

--
Pavel