[gst-devel] GStreamer on Windows

Julien Moutte julien at moutte.net
Mon Mar 30 22:32:26 CEST 2009

I tend to agree. A good VCPROJ and some global solution file holding all
the dependencies will probably be good enough for most people.

This also integrates pretty well with existing Windows developers workflow.

I think the OABUILD approach is very close to that and that's what we
use (somehow modified) to build Elisa and Fluendo codecs.

I will check what is the version of GStreamer core we depend on for our
codecs.

Cheers,

Julien Moutte,
FLUENDO S.A.