[gst-devel] seek support in gstbasesrc

google_effected alizey72 at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 12:13:36 CEST 2009

all im confused about is that what do i have to update in _src_do_seek() to
get seek implemented. e.g. arguments that im getting in do_seek are segment
and  src. so what should i update among segment entities to let the pipeline
know. e.g. if im reading from socket and i want to seek 15 sec fwd/rewind,
what i'll have to do in do_seek()?