[gst-devel] seek support in gstbasesrc

google_effected alizey72 at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 12:51:19 CEST 2009

letme tell u the com[plete scenario and what i have percieved: im reading a
file from socket. in case a seek request come, in do_Seek(), i'll get the
destination offset from segment->last_offset (point till where i have to
seek). then i'll disconnect the connection with remote webserver and send
connection request with destination offset. and thats it?
wont i have to do anything in create_read() or wont i have to modify
read_position or any other member of segment?