[gst-devel] Problem of transporting the ts stream over WLAN802.11

Zhiqiang Liu liuzq2002 at 126.com
Tue May 26 07:44:18 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I tried to mux the h264 video and acc audio using the flutsmux element.

the following is my pipeline :
gst-launch -v flutsmux name=mux ! queue ! udpsink host=127.0.0.1 port=5002  filesrc location=dvb2.ts ! flutsdemux name=demuxer demuxer. ! queue ! mpeg2dec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videorate ! video/x-raw-yuv,framerate=15/1 ! videoscale ! video/x-raw-yuv,height=144,width=176 ! x264enc ! queue ! mux. demuxer. ! queue ! flump3dec ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! faac ! queue ! mux.

Then I used the mplayer to play the ts stream
mplayer udp://127.0.0.1:5002

It can play the ts stream normally in an ideal environment ( without packet lossy)
But when I tried to send the stream over WLAN802.11 (With packet lossy), the mplayer can not play the stream.

Are there somebody can give some solutions to the problem ?
Can the MPEG TS stream be transported over 802.11 ?

Best regards,
Alex Liu