[gst-devel] Problem of transporting the ts stream over WLAN802.11

ScreenName01 lwhlee at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 23:50:32 CEST 2009

Hi Zhiqiang,

  I'm unclear of what the problem is.  What is an "ideal environment" for
instance?

  The underlying medium -- be it ethernet or wifi -- is transparent.  The
medium is hidden to the protocol and is handled by the OS in most cases.

  Make sure your router is routing the packets properly and in addition any
firewalls allow the sending/receiving of udp packets between the host and
the target.  A simple way to find out is just to hook up wireshark to see
the wired traffic.  If you want to see the traffic over the air you will
need airpcap and set your encryption to none to make it easier/possible to
decode the packets.

SN01