[gst-devel] jerky video playback

Miron Kunz mironoz at mail.ru
Tue Nov 10 13:06:35 CET 2009

Hi,

i have a pipe with webcam source dshowvideosrc!video/x-raw-yuv,width=320,height=240,framerate=(fraction)15/1! ffmpegcolorspace!tee!fakesink

which i plug in to the local video window pipe "queue!dshowvideosink" using ghost pads from tee. I also have a pipeline with farsight conference.

All is good until I start conference pipeline. After that local video looks jerky and displayed in bursts.
Is it clock problem when second pipeline set to playing? CPU is under 15%.