[gst-devel] Where is g_object_control_properties() defined?

Yogesh Marwaha yogeshm.007 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:03:12 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 13 Oct 2009 1:50:37 am Stefan Kost wrote:
> Yogesh Marwaha schrieb:
> > Hi, I was fiddling with
> > http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer-
> > libs/html/GstController.html but I cant find the header where the
> > function g_object_control_properties() is defined.
>
> gstreamer/libs/gst/controller/

Ok, I found it. "GStreamer 0.10 Library Reference Manual" in the page
<http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer-
libs/html/GstController.html> is referring to the function as
g_object_control_properties() whereas it is gst_object_control_properties().
So, it also needs to be fixed.

Thanks,

> > Mine turning up to google has turned
> > out to be futile also. Any idea where can I locate that function?
> > Also, if anybody can point me to a working example of GstController, it
> > would be very helpful.
>
> gstreamer/tests/examples/controller/
>
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Yogesh M