[gst-devel] New Bad 0.10.14.4 pre-release available.

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Fri Oct 16 13:33:25 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I just uploaded a new pre-release of the Bad module, to fix an issue in
the DTS decoder introduced in the last pre-release, and to fix some
problems with track-switching on DVDs. There is no new pre-release of
the ugly module at this time.

The latest pre-release tarballs are:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-bad/pre/gst-plugins-bad-0.10.14.4.tar.bz2
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-ugly/pre/gst-plugins-ugly-0.10.12.3.tar.bz2

Please test them out, and file any issues as blocker bugs in Bugilla [1].

If there are no further problems, please expect the final release around Tuesday or Wednesday (as my schedule permits :) )
See the release schedule[2] for more detail about the timing of releases.

Regards,
Jan.

[1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/
[2] http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/ReleasePlanning2009-2