[gst-devel] gst-rtsp-server and ffmpeg message

Thành Trung Nguyễn trungnthut at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:18:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm working on a project that use gst-rtsp-server as the streaming server
and got the following message on the client with h264 and mpeg4 video
format:

ffmpeg :0:: warning: first frame is no keyframe
ffmpeg :0:: Missing reference picture
ffmpeg :0:: number of reference frames exceeds max (probably corrupt input),
discarding one
ffmpeg :0:: non-existing PPS referenced
ffmpeg :0:: sps_id out of range

For the first 2 message, I think it's not a problem since the first frame
that client got in the stream is not keyframe/reference frame.
But for the rest, I do not know why did it happens, I tried to google but
seam I can't find anything useful. Is there any one know how can I fix these
or just disable them ?

Thanks
--
Cheers !