[gst-devel] Texture sharing between Qt QGLWidget and glupload element

Andrey Nechypurenko andreynech at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 17:39:03 CET 2009

Hi Folks,

I am trying to paint video produced by gstreamer on 3D surface within Qt QGLWidget derived window. I was following the example available by gstreamer-plugin-gl which illustrates how to share texture generated by gstreamer (cluttershare.c). However for some reasons I am getting just white surface instead of video. That is why I want to ask if anybody were trying to make something similar and can share the experience?

Since it is not pure Gstreamer-related question I did not provide more details about my implementation here, but would be glad to do it if necessary.

Thank you,
Andrey.